Artistic Edge salons offer a wide variety of services, including hairstyling, nail care, waxing, threading, massage, reflexology, facials, make-up application, & spray tanning. Our founder & CEO, Shannon Jackson, graduated from cosmetology school in June 1992. Upon graduation, she began to grow a loyal clientele while working for several commission-based salons across Carroll County. In 2009, her vision of a salon of her own became a reality when she opened Naill’s Hair & Body Salon on John Street in Westminster with only six booth renters, but that was just the beginning. Shannon’s vision has continued to expand with an updated brand and more salons:
- 2009 Naill’s Hair & Body Salon opens in Westminster
- 2012 Name changes to Naill’s Salon & Spa with expanded space
- 2014 New name and brand as Artistic Edge Salon & Spa. Second location with addition of West End Hair Co. in Eldersburg
- 2015 Artistic Edge Salon & Spa in Marriottsville opens
- 2017 Artistic Edge Salon & Spa in Mt. Airy opens Currently there are more than 80 booth renters throughout the four salons.
Artistic Edge has an exciting future ahead with projected growth to over 200 salons nationwide…so stay tuned!